| 625 Dundas, Circa 1912, Courtesy Alan Noon, from the Harry G. Hines Photographic Negative Collection |
| G Wood Store and Streetcar, Corner of Dundas Street and Lyle. |
| Allasters News Depot - Part of the McCormick Block 644-660 Dundas Street. |
| “The Motorcycle
Gang”, 625 (far right) - 635 Dundas,
Circa 1914, Courtesy Museum London Collection |
| 668 Dundas Circa 1918, Courtesy Alan Noon, from the Harry G. Hines Photographic Negative Collection. |
| Small Cigar and Anderson Barber - 1895, 656 Dundas Street. |
![]() |
| Church of Christ before Demolition, 1925, 680 Dundas Street. Courtesy The London Free Press, November 10, 1925 |
![]() |
| Percival and Cecil Sands, 687 Dundas Street, 1907-1954, the day before the building was demolished. Courtesy of The London Free Press July 5, 1955 |
![]() |
| 778-780 Dundas, Circa 1890,
Courtesy Evelyn Shaver (Great-granddaughter of James H. Cunningham who is seen in the doorway of his store) |
![]() |
| 746-748 Dundas Street, East End Fruit Market, 1936, Courtesy Betty Murphy |
![]() |
| 647-649 Dundas Street, Erskine Bros Garage, 1926-1929, Courtesy The London Free Press, May 26, 1927, Page 20 |
| 618-630 Dundas Street, C.R. Sommerville box manufacturer, 1903-1946. |
| 668 Dundas Circa 1918R.J Young and Son, Courtesy Alan Noon, from the Harry G. Hines Photographic Negative Collection. |
| Fire Station No 2, 795 Dundas Street, Records indicate that it was only here for a couple of years but that has also been vehemently disputed. |
| 768 Dundas, Circa 1923. Briggs Bicycles, 1925-1956., Courtesy Alan Noon, from the Harry G. Hines Photographic Negative Collection |
| Dundas and Adelaide,
Circa 1908, London Postcard Collection, The University of Western Ontario, RC-141084. |
| 1891-1944, Foresters Hall, 1937. Dundas and English Street. Picture Courtesy Museum London Collection. |
| Dundas Street facing West towards Adelaide street. Probably taken outside 674 Dundas Street. circa 1912 |




